2017 was a big year for Matt Pilcher, with a number of creative and outstanding routines debuted. Now you can get 17 of his best creations in one massive download over 6 hours long!
Count Kerckhorp - Allows you to demonstrate a Rain Man-like super memory without needing to be a Savant.
- Satori - A great way to find a spectator's card, using an intriguing presentational hook! Their mouth will hang open!
- DNAVMO - This is great to show your magician friends, as they will be astonished by this NEW method!
Matt's Matchbox Mystery - The next evolutionary form of this classic. Designed to fool those already in the know.
- XXV - Matt's version of the classic 25 card card trick.
Milagro! - Perfect for those beginning their journey in card magic.
U-Knight - An extremely visual torn and restored effect, with a beautifully simplistic method.
The Devil Eight My Card
GONE - You present a coin, and explain how life is like a coin. "You can spend it any way you wish, but once it's gone, it's gone." At that very moment, the coin vanishes!
- Oipics - Oipics is a brilliant routine designed for those who like to demonstrate their card-handling skills at the card table.
Lumbrio - A coin production that looks like PURE MAGIC!
Place the Ace
DELPHI - A great piece of mentalism whereby the spectator has kept the prediction prior to the effect!
- Love Tale - A romantic and bewildering mentalism effect!
This really is the essential 2017 Matt Pilcher collection.
"It's not often I praise anyone, but Matt Pilcher is quite simply the greatest magic creator of the last 100 years, and I should know, I've been around that long."Claude Kip Endersonn
"GONE is a heist that happens at the fingertips, and leaves everyone wondering how you got away with it."Blake Brenneman II (Magician and Gambling Historian)
"Uh... Wow. I have no idea how you did that!"Brian Brushwood
"Matt has created a TRULY UNIQUE version of the classic Book Test,
combining old and new principles that are well within reach of a
beginner or will stand up to the most advanced student of the art."Justin Miller
"Matt Pilcher loves to leave you in wonder. This effect is built upon layer upon layer of amazement. Fair and clean."David Rangel