New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 15 (Methods, Performances, and Presentations)
Volume 15 picks up where the previous Volume left off. Mike Gallo performs and explains ‘Psychological Coins To Glass’, and his ‘King Midas’ is a triple wild coin routine with a ‘golden’ ending. With ‘Oil and Water’, Gallo adapts the classic card plot to coins.
David Roth shows how to produce coins from a hankerchief and two seemingly empty hands. Doug Brewer uses the coin cup for two powerful routines, ‘The Red Planet’, and ‘The Magic Cauldron’. Dan Watkins offers an updated handling of his ‘Penetrating Okito and Beyond’. Rounding ot the section are two more offerings from Jean Emmanuel Franzis, and a classic effect of Bob Fitch, ‘The Wallet, the Coin, and the Spectator’.
- Voodoo Revelation (Rubinstein)
- Copper Silver Brass Coins Across (Rubinstein)
- Matchbox Treasury Redux (Rubinstein)
- Psychological Coins to Glass (Gallo)
- King Midas (Gallo)
- Oil and Water (Gallo)
- Production of Coins from a Hankerchief (Roth)
- Penetrating Okito and Beyond (Watkins)
- Six Coin Production (Franzis)
- Three Coins in a Hat (Franzis)
- The Wallet, the Coin, the spectator (Fitch)
- The Red Planet (Brewer)
- The Magic Cauldren (Brewer)
- The Bag (Fitch)
- More Moves (Rubinstein)
- The Coin Pen (Gallo)
- Boxed Out (Gallo)
- The Gallo Ring (Gallo)
- Three Coins in the Cup (Gallo)
None of our customers have reviewed New York Coin Magic Seminar - Volume 15 (Methods, Performances, and Presentations) yet. You can be the first!