In stock. Order in the next 11 hours, 44 minutes and it will go out today!
Your audience will remember this trick for a long long time, as it's very emotional and very disturbing...
You know it as well as anyone: there is nothing stronger than when you engage one's emotions. A parent witnessing a magic trick in the hands of his child, for example. An illusion that puts the spectator in the situation of the hero. A beautiful story in which you can identify with it personally.
Generally, when it comes to love, feelings, attachment to someone, you captivate the audience - especially the person concerned.
Effect: The spectator names a number from 1 to 5. They then write down the name of someone having a special meaning to them on a card. They write four more names on each of four more cards. They place the cards in envelopes. Envelopes are thoroughly mixed and numbered from 1 to 5. Incredibly, the name of the person who had special meaning to the spectator appears in the envelope of the number named by the spectator!
This trick uses NO markings, and NO forcing:
- The spectator himself chooses the envelopes in which they place the cards
- You can even have your BACK TURNED
- The number (from 1 to 5) is freely chosen by your spectator
- It may be given BEFORE the effect begins... or at the end!
- Envelopes can be mixed before, during and even at the end of the effect: it always works!
- Very easy to do -- you can do this trick immediately!
- Emotionally very strong, yet adaptable according to circumstances to create a different atmosphere
- Very fast reset (just the time to remove the stickers and go!)
- All materials included
- Thanks to a little subtlety (in the explanation video), you can also perform this trick standing if you wish
- No switches, lapping or manipulation
Community questions about INSANITY
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in INSANITY? You may also like:
This routine starts like a classic one, but wait...
A blue back...
An original routine combining both mentalism and a surprising visual...