How to Present Yourself to an Audience
In stock. Order in the next 14 hours, 46 minutes and it will go out today!
Trying to figure out how to improve your stand-up routine but aren't sure what to do? Are your routines playing fine, but your set underwhelms? Maybe the answer is to become a better performer.
Quentin Reynolds is here to give you the low-down on improving your stand-up by improving your performance, and this 28-page A4-size publication is crammed with tips and advice from old pros that will make a huge difference, including how you interact with an audience, using eye contact, eliminating distractions, and so much more.
Get the facts you need to add new life to your performance and invest in your copy today!
- How to develop your character
- What is your style?
- Do your clothes actually suit you?
- Tips on being seen and heard
- Tips on making eye contact when you can't see the audience
- How to walk onto a stage
- Eliminating distractions so the focus is on you. After all, you are the most important person in the room, aren't you?
- How to correctly hold a microphone
- How to take a call and get maximum applause
- How to develop and script your show
- Three types of pausing and how to use them effectively
Interested in How to Present Yourself to an Audience? You may also like:
Review How to Present Yourself to an Audience