Colombini's Cups and Balls
In stock. Order in the next 11 hours, 59 minutes and it will go out today!
Colombini's performance of the Cups and Balls was sometimes described as watching flowing water, as every gesture and move was motivated and blended one into another. Now you can learn this talked-about and award-winning masterpiece. However, few copies remain, so purchase yours today!
- The Cups and Balls: The Colombini Presentation
- Set-Up, Getting Ready
- The Optical Move: suggests that the inside of each cup is shown while placing them all mouth-down
- The Can-Can Move: Each cup is tossed hand to hand, without revealing the hidden balls
- The Tilt Move: First ball penetration
- The Flying Catch: balls resting on top of inverted cups are "wriggled" underneath
- The Traveling Balls: Balls move from cup to cup
- Ball Through Table, Hand and Cup: more penetrations
- Miller Penetration: Charlie Miller move as described in the Dai Vernon Book of Magic
- The Balls Penetrate Two Cups
- The Ultimate Vanish: a ball vanishes when two cups are clashed together, and the cups are shown empty
- The Final Load: performing the loading
The Climax: revealing the three loads
Interested in Colombini's Cups and Balls? You may also like:
Three Chinese Rings
From prolific magic author and teacher extraordinaire Lewis Ganson comes...
Review Colombini's Cups and Balls