Ed Marlo The Legend Volume 2
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
Taped at the same time as The Cardician but released eleven years later this broadcast quality DVD once again allows you to experience Edward Marlo in his prime. You will learn many of Marlo's favorite routines and techniques as only he could demonstrate them. It is full of card magic that Marlo students have always yearned to see.
Routines and techniques performed and explained:
- The Leaper: A shuffled deck is cut in half and a selected card jumps from the top of the spectator's packet to the magician's packet.
- Ace Shuffle Sequence: You shuffle to, and cut to, the four aces from a previously shuffled deck.
- Multiple Minus Bottom: A spectator decides the order of the four aces and at what positions they will be dealt from the deck.
- Mock Center: A center dealing demonstration where the four aces are placed face down in the center of a face up deck and are dealt during a poker deal.
- Mock Faro: The red and the black cards are interweaved so they alternate but upon displaying the cards they are separated into reds and blacks.
- The Six Card Trick: A quick and direct version of the six-card repeat which has a kicker ending and uses a regular deck.
- The Ten Card Trick: A version of the Edward Victor routine where a spectator hands you ten cards but each time you count them you have too many or too few cards. (performance only).
- Side-Step Center Deal: A technique for dealing cards from the center of the deck.
- Oh, I Forgot!: A card is peeked at from the center of the deck and appears on the face of the deck.
- Marlo Deck Switch: An easy method of switching decks while seated.
- Spectator Cuts To The Aces: A spectator cuts the deck into four piles and the top card of each pile is shown to be an ace.
- Dribble Control: A method of controlling peeked at cards to the top of the deck while dribbling them.
- Dribble Control Sandwich: The two aces are placed face-up on the deck. A card is peeked at from the center of the deck and it ends up between the aces.
- The Spade Shuffle: A false shuffle that simulate a tabled riffle shuffle and cut.
- One-Handed Center Deal: A one-handed method of dealing cards from the center of the deck.
- Fingertip Pass: A method of nullifying a cut while the cards are at your fingertips.
- Tabled Faro Demonstration: Edward Marlo demonstrates and discusses his method of doing a tabled faro shuffle. He then performs eight of them in a row to bring the deck back to its original order.
- The Ace of Spades Trick: A spectator thinks of a number from one to ten and the ace of spades ends up at that position. (performance only).
Your chance to see a legend of card magic in his prime.
Community questions about Ed Marlo The Legend Volume 2
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Ed Marlo The Legend Volume 2