Once again the master of wallets Tony Curtis took on the task of recreating one of the mentalism communities favorite wallets. The result, in combination with Alakazam Magic and Outlaw Effects is the Hideout V2 wallet.
Disguised as an everyday bill-fold wallet, the Hideout V2 is a powerhouse - ideal for multi-outs, indexing, switching and even peeking, full of hidden pockets. Expertly manufactured by Tony Curtis using high-grade leather, the Hideout V2 is designed to act as an everyday wallet as well as being the incredible utility device that it is.
Key features of the Hideout V2
- Its primary functions are multiple outs/indexing and built in peek
- Contains twenty pockets, two of them gaffed for the built-in peek, eight pockets that are 'hidden' (and they're not in the bill compartment) - the bill compartment is not gaffed
- It has pockets that are wide enough to hold business cards, credit cards, Kioku cards, Psi Cards etc (nine pockets of the twenty are deep enough to completely conceal a playing card)
- It can be set up as a switching wallet. The wallet duplicates itself (don't ask)
- The billfold compartment is deep enough to easily hold British currency (including wide notes)
- There are hidden pockets that can hold playing cards (or indexing, multiple outs, KK routines etc)
- Features a built in self-contained outlaw peek function inside the wallet
- So simple yet so devious
The Hideout V2 represents countless hours of development, combined with expert knowledge the highest production standards to give you a devastating addition to your arsenal.
Your purchase also comes with a full instructional DVD where Peter Nardi teaches some of his favourite routines using this highly sought-after wallet.
I have spent a long time savoring the H.O.W. and in my honest opinion I have found it to be THE BEST instant peeking wallet that I have ever used. The peek is instant and congruent; there is no need to re-open the wallet for 'some reason'. The billet indexing space is more than generous and allows the performer to have a vast amount of 'outs' or better still more than one effect using a billet index. Best of all this wallet holds money well and in a normal manner, which cannot be said for some wallets on the market. This is the best mentalism wallet on the market at the moment, and at an amazingly agreeable price. I always have mine - where is yours?Paul Brook
The Hideout is one of the most versatile mentalist wallets I've seen. The creative possibilities for effective 'impromptu' work are endless. High quality work and well thought out.Bob Cassidy