The Berglas Effects
Email me if it becomes available again.
The big hardcover book that reveals the innermost secrets of the card miracles performed by the legendary David Berglas for 60 years, written by magic's most experienced author, Richard Kaufman.
- Almost 400 pages
- Oversized, Hardcover
- Dustjacket, Inserts, and 3D Glasses
- Includes 3 DVDs
- Over 60 Pages Devoted to "The Berglas Effect" and "Any Card at Any Number"
- Foreword (Juan Tamariz)
- Invisible Control
- The Magic in David Berglas's Card Magic
- A Closed System
- David Berglas Talks About Personality and Presentation
- Beware the Obvious
- He Never Touched the Deck
- Searching for Perfection
- Zen in a Pack of Cards
- Think a Card
- Any Card at Any Number
- Small Tools and Party Tricks
- Magician's Choice
- Mind Mapping for Magicians
- The Set-Up Deck
- Jazzing Around with a Set-Up Deck
- The Berglas Effect
- The Act: The Berglas Effects
- Last Word
Community questions about The Berglas Effects
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Philip asks: is the method within the scope of the average magician
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There are numerous methods contain in the book. I would say that, with practice and dedication, they are well within the scope of an average magician.
Interested in The Berglas Effects? You may also like:
Customer reviews for The Berglas Effects