Babel Deck (Black)
Email me if it becomes available again.
A collaboration between Card Experiment & German illustrator Simon Prades. Printed by United States Playing Cards Company.
Simon Prades is a German illustrator known for his etching technique. His works, especially those that represent nature, can be distinguished by the intricate details and vibrant watercolors. Most of his projects represent social awareness and are endearing to the audience.
Inspired by the story of the Tower of Babel, the Babel deck exploits the intricate interplay between geometrical figures to symbolize the struggle between the different social classes, a struggle that is characterized by conflicting collective goals.
- New! Printed using metallic ink on card back
- New! Thinner border than the original Babel deck
- Printed on Premium Aristocrat® stock with Magic Finish provides exceptional handling
- Custom Aces, Jokers, Court Cards, Pips & Index
- Designed by German artist/illustrator Simon Prades
- Printed by US Playing Card Company. Made in USA.
- Produced by Card Experiment
2,500 decks were printed
Community questions about Babel Deck (Black)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Babel Deck (Black)? You may also like:
Bicycle Asura Deck
Inspired by Asura the Demigod from Chinese and Hindu Mythology. The design...
Review Babel Deck (Black)