Omnia Antica Playing Cards
In stock. In stock
Omnia Antica is the main deck of Omnia: The Golden Age and represents an era of abundance and wealth.
The main Omnia theme is cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return. The main symbol is the Uroboros, the immortal God-snake who eats its own tail, represents the beginning and the end of time.
Based on the ancestors of the first Omnia, decks of Omnia: The Golden Age will catapult you into an Era full of treasures, heroes, and war. The suits are inspired by ancient civilizations, the Hearts are inspired by Egyptians, the Spades are inspired by Babylonians and Persians, the Clubs are inspired by Greeks, and the Diamonds are inspired by Romans.
In Omnia Antica they live in an era of abundance and wealth.
- Dark Red Stardust Paper tuck box
- Copper foil on tuck box, inside and outside
- 2 metallic inks on faces, copper and gold
- Unlimited version (2000+ decks printed)
- 55 cards, including a copper suicide queen
- Classic finish
- Printed by Expert Playing Card Co.
None of our customers have reviewed Omnia Antica Playing Cards yet. You can be the first!