For the first time ever, Homer Liwag has recorded a lecture for magicians...and he left no stone unturned. Enjoy more than 6 hours of teaching from the magic legend!
Homer Liwag is an award-winning director, cinematographer and artist that has spent nearly 30 years working directly alongside David Copperfield. He is a master of video and music editing, sound design, script development, illusion staging and theatrical lighting design. One of his biggest passions in life though, has always been magic.
Prior to becoming the co-director and design director for David Copperfield’s live Las Vegas shows and emmy award-winning TV magic specials, Homer was a working magician. He honed his skills in the bar and restaurant industry and is thrilled to share his most prized magic creations with you, as well as the vital lighting and video skills every magician should have.
"Homer Liwag's Masterclass" is one of the greatest values we've ever offered. You get three separate huge downloads, followed by a captivating Q&A that was recorded when this Masterclass first aired live.
- Flash Rice - Instant bare-handed matrix with finesse and variations
- False Faro - Deceptive false faro shuffle plus a bonus routine
- CoinONE - Homer's most famous release - with new details, nuances and thinking
Beyond the workings of each effect, Homer also shares the most important subtleties that make them truly special. Everything from timing down to attitude. The type of details that separate an experienced magician from an amateur.
- CoinTWO - In depth including non-gimmicked versions, finesse, details, etc.
- Melt Vanish - A very smooth, silky visual Coin Vanish
- Bounce Change - Derek Dingle’s bounce change with interesting timings and applications
- Superposition - A Silver Dollar visually changes to 2 halves and then to 4 quarters - all in the hands.
- Body Contact - Jumbo Contact Lens routine with a surprise ending
- Marksmanship - A staple in his walk around set, which includes a large ball bearing suddenly appearing with the shake of a marker
- Fun kitchen magic and explanations of some of the “gags” performed in the other 2 sessions
- Tennis Shoe - a fun moment, accidentally discovered ending to the classic Ring on String routine
- Carmex - A favorite, unfinished routine he loved performing behind the bar at Illusions Restaurant—with some fresh insights after reworking the routine from start to finish
- Crash course on lighting for magicians: A quick look on making yourself look good on video - tips and tricks, hacks and no-budget solutions for making sure you look as good as your magic.
Members of Vanishing Inc. Monthly had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to ask Homer anything they wanted and it led to some absolutely fascinating insights. Don't sleep on this session. It's worth its weight in gold.
Download the "Homer Liwag Masterclass" today!