Routines with the Himber Type Linking Finger Ring
Email me if it becomes available again.
Discover the power of the Linking Finger Ring in Routines with the Himber Type Linking Finger Ring. Whether you own one or are considering it, you won't want to miss this publication!
Get advice from the Masters as you baffle and bewilder audiences using a ring you wear to the performance. You'll never leave home without it again!
- StaggeRING: Richard's original routine
- The K de C Triple Link: A routine with three borrowed finger rings and a cord
- About Rings and Things: nice essay with some history and some tips
- Ring, Pin and Cord: The magician's finger ring comes off a cord held by the two ends by a spectator and ends up on a safety pin.
- Chinese Coins & Rings: Chinese coins and a borrowed finger ring are secured on a rope with the performer's ring blocking the way off the string. Under cover of a handkerchief, however, the borrowed ring and coins are removed, while the performer's ring remains.
- A Ring and Loop 'o String: a spectator must put the ring on the string (and take it off)
- Sefalaljia by Hand!: a non-gimmicked finger ring escapes a string
- BewildeRING!: an expanded version of Richard Himber's original routine
Community questions about Routines with the Himber Type Linking Finger Ring
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Routines with the Himber Type Linking Finger Ring