Trick by JEKI YOO ($79.95)
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
A super cool and visual magic trick from Jeki Yoo!
"This makes perfect sense and makes my brain melt at the same time! I love this!" Nicholas Lawrence
"Shade" is a unique and refreshing effect more than 1-year in the making. It is brought to you by Jeki Yoo, the wildly creative magician who has taken the world by storm with his insane Instagram magic videos. Building on the fun concept of combining magic and fashion that was recently popularized by "Watch This" from Rex Kim, "Shade" allows you to transform a bill into a pair of sunglasses.
You'll receive the "Shade" gimmick (in a $100 USD version), a pair of stylish sunglasses and a special carrying case that can be quickly folded down for easy travel. You'll also get a customization kit that enables you to perform the necessary DIY to customize "Shade" for bills other than a US bill and or even a variety of different shades.
"Shade" is great for virtual magic shows and social media magic videos, as well as live performances. It's practical, quick and visual—making it the perfect opener.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Polymer currencies (CAD, VND & GBP) and also certain styles of sunglasses will require you to wear a black shirt when performing.
Community questions about Shade
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Timothy asks: How durable is this gimmick?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Very durable, it's made of plastic and some elastic. Jeki goes over on the video how to repair your gimmick should it break.
Thomas asks: Couple of questions:
1. Can I perform this in a t-shirt, no jacket?
2. How are the sunglasses as functional sunglasses? UV protection, etc.? Ideally, I just want to carry around 1 pair of sunglasses.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Hey there! You can totally do this in a t-shirt without a jacket. If you look on Jeki's Instagram, he does it in different outfits. The glasses are good but probably won't give you the proper protection.
Kam asks: Hi!! What’s the skill level and how difficult are the sleights. Also is there construction or long set up needed.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It's super easy to do. You get a pre-made version with the shades and a $100 USD bill. You only need to do construction or DIY if you want to change that aspect of it.
Scott asks: Do you have to ditch anything?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There is a gimmick that you'll have to ditch but Jeki shows you different ways to do so.
Customer reviews for Shade
Thread on the gimmick broke after a few tries and the magnets really aren't powerful enough to make up for it. The glasses also don't fit well into the gimmick.