ChatGPT: Motivational Quotes
By Andi Gladwin - Sunday, December 11, 2022
Today I asked ChatGPT to write some motivational quotes for magicians. The interesting part of this, for me, is how the AI considers magic to be a lot about emotion and feeling. We've been told how AI doesn't understand emotion, but it's primary concern with the role of a magician seems to be about creating wonder, passion, and awe:
- "The greatest magic is not in the trick, but in the performer's belief in themselves."
- "Magic is not about what you can do. It's about what you can make the audience believe."
- "A magician is only as good as their next trick. Keep pushing yourself to be better."
- "The true magic of a magician is their ability to inspire wonder and amazement in others."
- "The greatest magic happens when you believe in yourself and let your passion shine through."
- "Every moment is a chance to create magic and leave your audience in awe."
- "Magic is not about deception, but about creating a sense of possibility and wonder."
- "A magician is a storyteller, using their skills and tricks to weave a tale of amazement."
- "The true magic of a magician lies in their ability to connect with their audience and make them feel something."
- "A magician's greatest trick is not the one they perform, but the way they inspire others to believe in magic."
(I should clarify that I don't believe that this particular AI understands emotion, but I am impressed that the dataset it used to generate these quotes was able to identify that it's an important part of magic.)
Back to blog homepage
Similar posts on the blog: