Revolutionary Card Technique
Book by Ed Marlo ($69.95)
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
Here it is-the legendary Ed Marlo's entire Revolutionary Card Technique series all together in one volume! With over 500 pages, more than 1000 illustrations and 14 chapters covering all aspects of advanced manipulation, this is the most complete single reference book on Ed Marlo's card magic available.
Each individual booklet that this book is comprised of was a classic in its time and is still an essential volume for any serious card worker's library. The booklets contained impressive new technique that are still now, fifty years later, some of the best, most advance technique available. In this sense, Marlo was truly ahead of his time.
Newly edited and illustrated for clarity and ease-of-use, the wealth of information contained can elevate your card work to new heights.
- Preface by Bill Malone
- Introduction by David Ben
- Cardician Marlo by Frances Marshall
- Detailed Contents
- I. Miracle Card Changes
- II. Action Palm
- III. Fingertip Control
- IV. The Side Steal
- V. The Tabled Palm
- VI. The Faro Shuffle
- VII. Faro Notes
- VIII. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part One)
- IX. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Two)
- X. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (Part Three)
- XI. The Multiple Shift
- XII. Card Switches
- XIII. Estimation (Part One)
- XIV. Estimation (Part Two)
Pages 538 - Hardbound
Community questions about Revolutionary Card Technique
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
dimitris asks: Will the "revolutionary card technique" book by ed marlo come back in stock?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for this kind of question.
Aylan asks: Will the revolutionary card technique be back in stock soon. Thankyou.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes we are expecting it back in stock at the end of May, but this is not guaranteed.
Danny asks: Wondering if RCT is a book of Marlo ‘moves’ or, is it a book filled with more common moves? Eg. If I wanted to learn the Elmsley Count, would RCT be if assistance, or do I go to Card College?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Scott answers: Not to be flippant, but you ought to refers to BOTH sources --- Marlo's "RCT" as well as Giobbi's "Card College". And, to be honest, don't stop there. You will find that other card masters, and practitioners who have yet to achieve the honorific title of card master, offer their own useful insights, tips, and variations on particular moves and effects. (For instance, if you're interested in the Elmsley Count, you ought to check John Bannon's and Liam Montier's discussions --- to name a couple --- on that particular count.)
The point is, don't limit yourself to one or two sources. Learn from many, and blend what you learn into your own technique. If you do that, you'll have no regrets.
Dominic asks: Hi! I have ordered this book and should be receiving it in a week. Just wondering what would be the best way to work through it. Should I read the whole book and then go back to specific moves I like? Or should I look at one thing from each chapter and practice that?
I would appreciate any advice.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Lucky for you, Andi wrote a study guide for Marlo. You can find it here: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/blog/edward-marlo-study-guide/
Interested in Revolutionary Card Technique? You may also like:
Customer reviews for Revolutionary Card Technique