When we polled the Vanishing Inc. team about the best, simple devices which create the most magical looking effects, a writer was right up in the top of that list. If you have had trouble writing with other devices, or issues with getting into and out of them, well, Freedom Writer solves that. If having something you might get caught with has held you back from using a writer, Freedom Writer solves that as well.
It's the evolution of a classic mindreading device which removes the need to have anything on your finger.
You never have to fumble to find the gimmick. You never stick anything onto your finger or hide anything in your hands. Your fingers and hands are always empty!
Predict a stranger's random thought on a business card that's sealed in an envelope.
Your empty hands bring a sleek black case out of your pocket. You remove the small sealed envelope...and you're ready to predict. There's never anything hidden in your fingers or hands...
Free your fingers. Forget your worries. Focus on your performance. Get Mark Allen's Freedom Writer by Paul Harris Presents.
Top mentalists and magicians know the power of the Swami; it's hands down the single most astonishing way to do pure, direct, real-deal predictions.
But all the current versions of the Swami all have one major drawback: you have to hide the device on a finger or thumb. With a lot of practice this can be made to work reasonably well...but there's always the fear of exposing the gimmick, dropping it, or having it not work exactly right every time.
Mark Allen's Freedom Writer is the world's first "Un-Swami." It's completely different and solves all your problems.
There's never, ever anything attached to you --- your hands and fingers are 100% free and empty at all times.
Here's just one of many easy Freedom Writer Predictions you'll be doing in no time:
Take out the envelope and pretend to pour a pile of "invisible coins" into someone's hand. She plays along and pretends the imaginary change add up to, let's say, 72 cents. She --- not you --- then reaches into the envelope and pulls out a business card. There's a message written on it, which reads, "Your imaginary coins will add up to exactly 72 cents." Bam!
Mark Allen's Freedom Writer --- Total Finger Freedom
- No sticky stuff, gadgets, clips or rings to hide on your fingers.
- No carbon paper or impression devices.
- Nothing to fall off your fingers.
- No risk of anything being exposed on your finger.
- Your hands, fingers and thumbs are always completely clean and empty.
- Easy, solid and smooth control every time. No wobbling.
- Far easier to use than even the most up-to-date Swamis.
- No Black Case / No Envelope options: Use just business cards or post it pad.
- Produces easy-to-read predictions in pencil.
- Works with any size/shape/color hands --- because there's never anything hidden on your hands or fingers.
- Nothing to secretly add or steal.
- Always ready - everything in one place: Just throw the black case into your pocket and you're ready to predict.
- An ingenious new Swami concept, fine-tuned by master craftsman Mark Allen to be rock solid and absolutely perfect in every way.
Freedom Writer comes complete with a custom gimmick, a special black carrying case, envelopes, extra secret stuff and in depth video download instruction. With everything included in Freedom Writer you should never need refills.