New to magic?
Very little in magic is more eye-catching than fire. Be it flash cotton, flash paper, flash wool or flash cards, we’ve got you covered.
It burns in a split second, but leaves a lasting impression. Our flash paper is perfect for magic and theatrical performances. All of our flash paper ships dry, making it avalable for immediate use — and we even stock multiple colors.
Some props (such as Pyro and Pyro Mini) use flash cotton instead of flash paper. Or use flash string to perform tricks like Wayne Dobson's famous Ring Flash.
$11.39 $8.74 (SAVE $2.65)
Some fire magic tricks demand more than just a piece of paper. Here is a range of flash playing cards, flash cigarettes and flash bills.
$15.00 $11.40 (SAVE $3.60)
Need to produce a flash of fire? These fire production items are popular for magicians, theatrical shows, and even wrestlers!
$39.00 $29.64 (SAVE $9.36)
$65.00 $49.40 (SAVE $15.60)
$30.00 $22.80 (SAVE $7.20)
$22.00 $16.72 (SAVE $5.28)
$64.95 $49.36 (SAVE $15.59)
$19.95 $15.16 (SAVE $4.79)
When used correctly, flash paper isn't dangerous, but it does require caution. We'll only sell it to over eighteens. Here are a few safety tips:
• Always store flash paper in a dark, dry tin.
• Never buy more than you need. It's best to buy flash paper often, instead of hoard up a lot of it.
• As soon as you ignite it, throw the paper upwards and away from you, and your audience.
• Never, ever throw flash paper into your audience as the time it takes to burn is unpredictable.
• Is Flash Paper Dangerous?
• What is the Difference Between Flash Paper and Flash Cotton?
• What are the Best Fire Magic Tricks?
• What is the Safest Way to Use Flash Paper?
• What’s the Best Way to Store Flash Paper?
• Can you Make Your Own Flash Paper??
• Have People Died Making Flash Paper?
• Best Flash Paper Tricks
Every magician needs great props and at Vanishing Inc., we're the only magic store that helps you find them with ease. Check out our prop store categories:
• Flash paper
• Chop Cups
• Magic Wallets
• Invisible Thread
• Switch Bags and Force Bags
• Cups & Balls
• Sponge Balls
• Nail Writers
• Magicians' Rope
• PK Magnetic Rings
• Playing Cards
• D'Lites / Prisma Lites
• Mouth Coils
• Close-Up Pads